Immigration Law Practice Areas

This law office can provide the following services:

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) allows battered immigrants to petition for legal status in the United States  without relying on abusive U.S.citizen or legal permanent resident spouses, parents or children to sponsor their Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) applications. 

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) For a conditional resident who obtained status through marriage to apply to remove the conditions on his or her residence.

Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file this form to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal (Form I-589)

Petition for U Non Immigrant Status (Form I-918) – Request temporary immigrant benefits if you are a victim of certain qualifying criminal activity.

Form G-639 Freedom of Information/ Privacy Act Request from Department of Homeland Security (USCIS or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)

Show Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>